Senior Associate (Tax)
Hood & Strong, LLP
San Jose, CA
- Hood & Strong, LLP: Senior Associate (Tax), Since 2016
- San José Chapter of the Awesome Foundation: Chair/Trustee, Since 2016.
- Novogradac and Company, LLP: Staff Accountant (Tax), 2015–2016
- Teaching Assistant: Department of Music, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2011–2015
- Ph.D: Music, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2019.
- CERTIFICATE: Certificate of Advanced Accounting Proficiency (CAAP), Santa Clara University, 2015.
- B.A.: Music, Barrett Honors College, Arizona State University, 2011.
- DISSERTATION: "First of All You Need a Good Foundation:" The Ford Foundation’s Program for Symphony Orchestras, 2019. Committee: Amy C. Beal, Chair (UCSC music), Leta Miller, (UCSC music), Anatole Leikin (UCSC music), Robert Flanagan (Stanford economics). Cited in August, 2019 by the Baltimore Sun.
- ARTICLE: The Ford Foundation Symphony Orchestra Program, Journal of Musicological Research, March 2017.
- ARTICLE: 'To Stabilize the Financial Position of the Leading American Orchestras': The Impact of the Ford Foundation's $80 million Program for Symphony Orchestras, Rockefeller Archive Center Research Reports, 2016. Cited in November 2016 by the New York Times.